- If you are not entirely satisfied with any item you receive, you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days from receiving your goods.
- Please notify Vortex by email or post of your decision to cancel your order within 14 days of the date of receiving your goods.
- If you cancel your order please return the goods to Vortex (with the original packaging and with all relevant documentation).
- If you are returning goods to Vortex, you must take reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged in transit.
- Please note that when returning an item, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches Vortex. We recommend that you ask your Post Office for a proof of posting (available free of charge). Recorded Delivery with sufficient insurance to cover the cost of the goods in the event that they are lost in transit is recommended.
- If you fail to return goods at your expense, Vortex reserves the right to charge the direct costs for their recovery and may offset that amount against any refund due.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days of cancellation of your order.
If you would like further information regarding products, pricing, delivery options or terms and conditions, please telephone Nick Pipe on 01248 60 22 25. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.